an Education and Career
in health care!
Project HELP will prepare you for a high-demand job in healthcare.
Since 2010 we’ve helped more than 2,500 people in working towards their dreams and investing in their futures. Now let us help you. We specialize in removing barriers to your education and healthcare career.
Whether you are working full time, raising a family, or lacking a support network, HELP staff can assist you with a variety of personal situations. You will need to work hard, but it will be worth it.
- 91% of our HELP participants complete their education and training.
- 69% are employed in a new healthcare job. Healthcare careers are in high demand!
- You will learn lifelong skills that will make you an asset no matter where you go.
- The average pay increase after completion is $4.37/hour and most receive full benefits like insurance and paid-vacation.
- You will prove that challenges are temporary, and that hard work leads to success and a bright future.
Find a career path with a program at one of our associated colleges:
- Central Community College
- Mid-Plains Community College
- Northeast Community College
- Southeast Community College
HPOG is a study funded by the federal government which is being conducted to determine how these training opportunities help people improve their skills and find better jobs. During the study, all new eligible applicants will be selected by lottery to participate in these training opportunities. Not all eligible applicants will be selected to participate in these opportunities.
This document was supported by Grant 90FX0040 from the Administration for Children and Families, U.S. Department of Health & Human Services (HHS). Its contents are solely the responsibility of the authors and do not necessarily represent the official views of HHS.