Community Resource Guides
an Education and Career
in health care!
Community services to help you lead a healthier, more productive life.
Preparing for a career in healthcare is a great step towards achieving a rewarding life. If you need help in making your living situation better in other ways, we encourage you to refer to the list of community and government agencies in your area.
These comprehensive lists include resources that may help you find emergency food and shelter, answers to such problems as substance abuse, and much more.
While we do our best to maintain these files, we cannot guarantee that the information is all-inclusive or accurate. If you are unable to reach someone at one of these agencies, let your success coach know and we will do our best to help you secure the aid you need. If you are currently a HELP participant, or would like to become one, and have questions about any of these local resources, please contact us. We will be happy to connect you with any of these valuable community and government services.
Click below to view or download a resource guide for your area
- Columbus Community Resource Guide
- Grand Island Community Resource Guide
- Hastings Community Resource Guide
- Holdrege Community Resource Guide
- Kearney Community Resource Guide
- Lexington Community Resource Guide
- Lincoln Community Resource Guide
- Norfolk Community Resource Guide
- North Platte Community Resources
- Ord Community Resource Guide