Mid-Plains Community College
in health care?
Mid-Plains Community College area consists of 18 counties in the West-Central and Southwest portion of Nebraska. The MPCC system has three separate and distinct campuses in North Platte and McCook along with four extended campuses in Broken Bow, Imperial, Ogallala and Valentine.
- Success Coach: (308) 385-3783
- Toll Free number: 1-800-658-4308, ext. 3710
Programs available at Mid-Plains Community College
Achieve your goals with one of these great laddering programs!
- Emergency Medical Technician
- Health Information Management Services
- Medical Laboratory Technician
- Medication Aide
- Nursing Assistant
- Nursing – Associate Degree Nursing
- Nursing – Practical Nursing
Programs vary by campus.