Southeast Community College
in health care?
SCC is a two-year institution of higher education governed by an 11 member Board of Governors whose primary service area is comprised of 15 counties. With campuses located in Beatrice, Lincoln and Milford, SCC offers more than 50 Programs of Study.
- Success Coach: 402-437-2486
- Toll Free number: 1-800-642-4075
Programs available at Southeast Community College
Achieve your goals with one of these great laddering programs!
- Emergency Medical Technician
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Laboratory Technician
- Medication Aide
- Nursing Assistant
- Nursing – Associate Degree Nursing
- Nursing – Practical Nursing
- Pharmacy Technician
- Physical Therapist Assistant
- Surgical Technologist
Programs vary by campus.